Customer Label Distribution System
The Customer Label Distribution System (CLDS) is an online alternative to the existing manual label order process, offering a suite of electronic services designed exclusively for business mailers. With CLDS you can:
- Print label orders on local Windows printers! (See user guide or FAQ)
- Print label orders on a Microcom 426 label printer! (See user guide or FAQ)
- Order Bulk, Collated, or DMM label orders from the Topeka LPC
- Create and save orders to save time
- Track the status of your label orders
- Manage your account
- Modify, cancel and edit Collated orders that are in process
- Provide direct feedback to the U.S. Postal Service
Please note that CLDS only fully functions with Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.6 at this time. If JRE 1.7 is installed local printing of labels is not functional. The USPS is working on this problem.
For information about parts of the USPS Transformation Plan on providing a better experience for our mailers and their customers, or to learn more about CLDS or ATLAS see the RIBBS website.
For help gaining access to CLDS, please reference Getting Started.
For general questions, please use the CLDS User Guide.
For training, please download the Web Based Training Course from the CLDS References Page.
Find additional tools and resources for mailers at the Business Customer Gateway.
Note: Users attempting to create a Customer Registration account in order to access CLDS should be sure to choose a Business Account during the registration process.